What Ever Happened to Good Government in Wisconsin?
*** And How Can We Fix It? ***
6:30 – 8:00 PM
7425 Hubbard Avenue - Middleton, WI
** Free and Open to the Public -- Light Refreshments will be Served **
Please come join in the discussion and learn more about:
- Campaign Finance Reform in Wisconsin after the U.S. Supreme Court decision on Citizens United vs F.E.C.
- Public Financing of Wisconsin Supreme Court and other state elections
- The disclosure and regulation of interest-group “phony issue ads” and other “outside” spending
- Redistricting Reform – why it’s necessary and how should we do it?
- How we can improve our Election Process in Wisconsin
State Senator Jon Erpenbach (D-Waunakee)
Andrea Kaminski - Executive Director, League of Women Voters of Wisconsin
Republican Strategist and CC/WI Co-Chair Bill Kraus
Executive Director Jay Heck of Common Cause in Wisconsin
Gail Shea - Former State Elections Board Official and Founder of the Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
Presented by: Common Cause in Wisconsin
(Underwritten by The Joyce Foundation)
Co-Sponsors: League of Women Voters Wisconsin Education Fund, League of Women Voters of Dane County, American Association of University Women WI, American Association of University Women WI - Monona Branch, Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups, Wisconsin Alliance for Retired Americans
For more information: call Sandra Miller at (608) 658-2109
Parking is available on the west side of the Library and behind the building in the Terrace Avenue lot.